Solid Waste


Household Hazardous Waste – What Can I Dispose Of?

Central District Health provides a list of household hazardous waste products that should be taken to collection facilities for disposal.
Learn more »

Household Hazardous Waste - Where Do I Take It?

Ada County collection facility locations where household hazardous waste products can be properly disposed of without danger to the environment.
Learn more »

Forms and Resources

Central District Health provides review and approval of proposed solid waste facilities and solid waste facility inspections.
Learn more »

upcoming events

Oct 27 5:15 pm
CDH Board of Health Meeting

The next Board of Health meeting is on October 27 at 5:15 pm - view the public notice & agenda, HERE. View the updated Ada County Order, HERE. The CDH Board of Health will hold meetings via video conference on Tuesdays at 5:15 p.m. at its Armstrong Office in Boise, ID. Learn more about BOH meetings, HERE. View past meetings via YouTube.

Serving You During COVID-19

Some CDH events, meetings, and gatherings may still be postponed at this time. Please call us at 208-375-5211 with questions about a specific meeting or gathering. CDH is open and offering services, including food and septic permit applications and processing, primary care clinic appointments (non-respiratory-related).

Call to make a clinic appointment: 208-327-7400

Learn more about how we're serving you during COVID-19 HERE.


Ada County

Elmore County

Boise County

Valley County