Our mission is to serve community healthcare preparedness through coordination, collaboration, and communication in order to effectively manage resources, assets, and peronnel throughout southwestern Idaho.
- To provide a forum for hospital, healthcare, emergency response, and essential community partners committed to building and sustaining a regional healthcare response system to emergency, preparedness, response, and recovery.
- To build, coordinate, and improve medical surge capabilities and capacities for healthcare entities responding to bioterrorism, infectious disease outbreaks, natural or man-made disasters, and other public health threats and emergencies.
- Maintain a common operating picture during a response through timely and efficient sharing of essential elements of information using pre-determined communication pathways and technologies.
- Ensuring overall readiness through day-to-day situational awareness as well as coordination of community-wide training and exercises.
Sponsored by the Central and Southwest Idaho Healthcare Coalitions
JOIN US! Healthcare Emergency Management 101 | 2020 Details Coming Soon
Join us for this FREE training to learn about Hospital Incident Command System (ICS), Emergency Operations Planning, how to conduct a Hazard Vulnerability Assessment, and hear from area experts on emergency management. This training will include a tabletop exercise to help apply concepts covered. Lunch will be provided to registered participants.
Who should attend?
Emergency Preparedness decision makers, including directors, safety officers, EOP planners, preparedness personnel, administrators, or healthcare personnel interested in learning more about these topics.
This training is FREE, but registration is required. Details coming soon.
For more information or questions about this training, contact:
Zack Ward | zward@CDH.idaho.gov or 208-327-8597
Register for Healthcare Emergency Management 101
Please register by May 28, 2018
- Healthcare Emergency Management 101 - Training Flyer
- Map of Idaho's Healthcare Coalitions
Zack Ward, Healthcare Liaison / Coalition Coordinator