Administration & Board of Health FAQs

Administration & Board of Health FAQs

How do I apply for a position at Central District Health (CDH)?

In general, we post all CDH employment opportunities at We ask that all potential applicants review the list of job opportunities and then apply online. For more details regarding employment opportunities, please click here to contact Human Resources

When does the Central District Health Board of Health meet?

The board meets seven times a year. For a complete schedule, visit our Board of Health Meetings page.

What counties does Central District Health (CDH) serve?

CDH serves Ada, Boise, Elmore, and Valley counties.

How do I submit a public records request to Central District Health?

To submit a public records request, complete the online Request for Public Records form, available HERE. Be specific regarding the document(s) you are requesting. After you have completed the form, please print, sign, and mail to the appropriate program at Central District Health, 707 N. Armstrong Pl., Boise, ID 83704 or fax it to (208) 327-8500.

upcoming events

Oct 27 5:15 pm
CDH Board of Health Meeting

The next Board of Health meeting is on October 27 at 5:15 pm - view the public notice & agenda, HERE. View the updated Ada County Order, HERE. The CDH Board of Health will hold meetings via video conference on Tuesdays at 5:15 p.m. at its Armstrong Office in Boise, ID. Learn more about BOH meetings, HERE. View past meetings via YouTube.

Serving You During COVID-19

Some CDH events, meetings, and gatherings may still be postponed at this time. Please call us at 208-375-5211 with questions about a specific meeting or gathering. CDH is open and offering services, including food and septic permit applications and processing, primary care clinic appointments (non-respiratory-related).

Call to make a clinic appointment: 208-327-7400

Learn more about how we're serving you during COVID-19 HERE.


Ada County

Elmore County

Boise County

Valley County