Effective from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017
|Maximum Gross Household Income|
|Number of Household Members||Per Month||Per Year|
|More than 5||Call the local WIC program|
* One pregnant woman counts as two household members.
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Derechos y Responsabilidades del Participante
- What is WIC? (A printable flyer)
- ¿Qué es WIC? (Un folleto imprimible)
- Learn more, visit the WIC pages of the Department of Health and Welfare
To apply for WIC or for more information about WIC in your area, call the Idaho CareLine at 211 or 1-800-926-2588. For Ada County call 327-7488.