Skip Sidebar navigation and go to main page content
Home / Environmental Health / Food / Report Food Poisoning

Report Food Poisoning

If you suspect you have been made ill by food you ate, you can contact the Environmental Health section of the Central District Health Department office nearest you or fill out the survey below. Either way our staff will follow-up with you as part of the investigation process.

Be prepared to answer specific questions about food you ate up to three days before you became ill.

  • Ada County 208-327-7499
  • Elmore County 208-587-4407
  • Boise County, call the Ada County office. 208-327-7499
  • Valley County 208-634-7194

Create your own user feedback survey
Skip Footer Navigation